Dr. Nafisa Tejpar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nafisa Tejpar?

May 13th, 2017

Great doctor. She listens to you and talk with you. She knows her work and is very straightforward.I had breast cancer and my surgery was a success. I am fine now. She is there for her patients.

March 26th, 2016

Disappointed with treatment by the staff and dismissiveness of complaint by the doctor

I visited her office accompanying my mom for a biopsy to confirm breast cancer. As we attempted to enter the back office, I was rudely confronted by the ultra-sound technician named Karen who abruptly told me, "only the patient can come in." I asked her can I at least carry her bag in for her? She said no!...Can I at least ask the doctor a few questions. Karen said, "we will not have results today and the doctor may not want to speak with you." After the biopsy, I spoke to the doctor after a second request to Stephanie in the front office. I explained to the doctor my concerns and how we were treated. The doctors response was very dismissive. My family and I are highly disappointed.

April 24th, 2015

Experienced, Caring Surgeon

My Mom had surgery with Dr. Tejpar and we both were very happy.

August 7th, 2013

I have been extremely satisfied with Dr. Tejpar's advocacy in caring for me during my journey through breast cancer treatment. She is very caring and has many years of breast surgery experience. I have been able to trust her completely in her advice for my treatment. She has a good repore with the other physicians involved in my care . Her office staff is also caring and efficient. I have referred two other friends to her and they too have been very satisfied.

August 6th, 2013

Experience and Compassion

Dr. Tejpar is amazing! She's incredibly thorough, caring, and straightforward, and her office and staff are great and very accommodating. I couldn't disagree more with the person (looks like the same one) who has written the negative reviews! She knows her stuff and is compassionate - only suggesting surgery if absolutely necessary. I would send any family member or friend unhesitatingly to Dr. Tejpar!

July 14th, 2013

Never in my life have I ever met someone who is so rude and condescending. She must think that she is the only doctor in Florida and that she is above everyone else. No compassion or courtesy. Just a nasty old lady that should have retired a long time ago. Invest in another doctor. There's a lot of better ones out there who actually care.

March 7th, 2013

Hate this Dr!

I can't even stand to look at her face. She is the worst doctor in Orlando. She needs a good course in coutesy and bedside manner. I am in no way a whimp and just wanted to know why I was having continued complications and she told me to "suck it up!" I ultimately I had to change doctors in the middle of my treatment.

March 27th, 2012

I'm surprised that this sorry excuse for a doctor has high reviews. Clinically, she does not know what she's doing. She is extemely rude and disgusting to the staff at the hospital. If only her patients could see how she behaves behind closed doors, they would run.

September 30th, 2010

ms suzi clark

My aunt was her patient and I always took her to her appointments. I found the doctor to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring.

April 16th, 2010

Dr Tejpar performed my second lumpectomy

My mammogram showed nothing, but she always does an ultra sound in her office and there she saw something suspicous, and did a biopsy and found cancer. She saved me from waiting another year for a mammogram and maybe the cancer would have grown. This was discovered while it was so small and contained. She is thorough,concientious,caring,and an excellent doctor. She did both of my lumpectomies since 2004.

March 27th, 2010

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Tejpar cares about her patients and about giving them the best possible care that she can. Patient well-being really matters to her. She is not d ...

October 31st, 2008

The Best!

Dr. Tejpar is what most people want in a physician, and especially in a surgeon. She always puts the patient first. She cares about her patients. She will never do surgery unless you really need it. She is down to earth and knows her stuff. She is very experienced, but prides herself in staying current with latest approaches to help her patients, and prides herself on giving the best possible care she can. I would never go to anyone else.