Dr. Naftoli Neuburger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naftoli Neuburger?

October 1st, 2013

MSW

Promt attention was given with an accurate diagnosis, treatment was explained with care, Dr. Neuberger answered all of my husbands questions with patience and explained the course of treatment. He followecd up with a visit and a phone call on his own time to the surprise of both of us. Truly an exception in this day!

May 15th, 2012

A doctor with a heart

I have been a patient of Dr. Neubuger for almost three years. Dr. Neuburger is a brilliant, kind, patient doctor who returns phone calls is very concerned about your health. I recommend him highly. He gets a perfect rating.

August 17th, 2010

Mel Ashenberg

Dr. Neuberger has a warm and confident manner when it came to treating me as a patient. I was first sent to him by my MD who thought he heard something in my breathing. Dr Neuberger spent quite a while trying to determine what the other doctor thought he heard and finally was able to find the, initially, small irregularity. He also predicted that at some time later this would become an issue. It did and I was lucky emough to have Dr Neuberger available to take care of me. He was up on the latest techniques for the procedure that I required and insisted, thankfully, that I follow his advice, which was different from whan I was being told by friends. I am happy to say, three years later, that following his advice gave me a new lease on life, I feel better than I have in the years before my operation and am fully confident that Dr Neuberger added years, with G-D's help, to my life. He is truly a gentleman, he follows up on even the slightest questions, leaves nothing to chance and even after moving quite a distance away from his office, I would never give him up as my cardiologist.

March 3rd, 2017