A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naga Bushan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naga Bushan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naga Bushan, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bushan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bushan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naga S Bushan MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Naga S. Bushan practice?
- Dr. Naga Bushan has 1 office location.
Dr. Naga Bushan practices Rheumatology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Rheumatologists.