Dr. Naga Javvaji Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naga Javvaji?

December 1st, 2015

Doesn't return calls

October 5th, 2015

Horrible Service!

Its a shame that suck a great doctor has horrible service up front. You have to beg for his front staff to help you. No sense of urgency what so ever! Stay away and save yourself the headache.

October 5th, 2015

He has been our Dr for almost 10 years he literally saved my husbands life. He is a wonderful caring Doctor cannot express the great treatment we recieve from him and he takes the time to listen to our problems and concerns no matter how busy he is. The wait to get in sometimes is long. ( we figure he is helping a sick patient )but well worth it. If you need a good thorough physician call his office and it will be the best decision tou've ever made

March 19th, 2013

Worst doctor's office in Muskogee

Whatever you do, do not go here. I was referred her a few years back and I must say the staff was horrible. I don't know where they came from, but it was definitely the bottom of the barrel. The receptionist should have been fired. I think she was. The nursing staff was cocky and arrogant. The doctor was okay, but I think he wanted me to do a lot of unnecessary tests. They scheduled me to take an ultrasound but never sent the paperwork, so I missed a whole morning of work waiting on them to send the paperwork. Finally, I gave up and left. Then, when I called to complain, the "office manager" said she'd take care of it and give me a call back. She never did. When I called again to complain to the doctor, I was told the doctor doesn't talk to his patients over the phone. Any doctor who does that is not for me. They even tried to bill me for a lot of stuff and when I called to complain again, the person said I was obligated to pay that, even though I wasted half a days work waiting on them to get their stuff together. And also, the person acted like, we can schedule another ultrasound. I said, don't bother. I paid the bill off and have advised everyone to stay away from them. They should be investigated. Also, the doctor's office looks terrible and dirty.

January 14th, 2011

I have always been treated professionally, courteously by the physician and his staff. Any problems I have had he has been able to bring them under control.

January 11th, 2017