A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagah Elarossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagah Elarossi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagah Elarossi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elarossi graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli.
Dr. Elarossi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagah Elarossi MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nagah Elarossi practice?
- Dr. Nagah Elarossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagah Elarossi practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH.
See Springfield Internists.