Dr. Nagah Elarossi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nagah Elarossi?

March 8th, 2011

My First Visit

I go to my initial examination, everything was going good until she decides to run a static EKG next thing you know she is writing a prescription note to the ER of Memorial Hospital because i "might" have had a heart attack in the past week or so. All freaked out I go the the ER the run every imaginable test on my heart and it all comes back good. Then the doctor at the hospital tells me that Elarossi wants me to be admitted for observations. No keep in mind I am a self pay new patient with no insurance. So $115.00 to Elarossi for my first visit which she collects before you even see her, then you can imagine what the er bill will be for 5 hours of lab works. Total crap, she comes off as she is doing whats best for you and then when the results dont back her actions she wants you to go into debt even more by staying the nite in a hospital. I will never go back to this quack. BEWARE

May 6th, 2009

Lousy doctor

It took forever to get an appointment. I had to leave several messages before my urgent concern was answered. When I finally got a call. Whom ever was on the other side of the phone could hardly speak english. I asked for Michelle or Kathy but I was informed that they were not there anymore. Why would a doctor replace such lovely ladies and were so efficient? They were so nice. This office is just terrible to go to now. And, this was a problem before too but this doctor makes you come in for everything, even the smallest thing. My previous doctor in my home state would always be very helpful with giving results so I would not have to come back in. It seems like she just want my money. Our town does not need a greedy doctor. I will be finding a new doctor. I do not recommend her to anyone.

March 31st, 2015