A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy practice?
- Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nagakrishna Reddy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Braunfels, TX.
See New Braunfels Obstetricians & Gynecologists.