A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeyalingam
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeyalingam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyalingam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jeyalingam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam practice?
- Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam practices Otolaryngology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See New Windsor Otolaryngologists.