A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyalingam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jeyalingam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam practice?
- Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam practices Otolaryngology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Newburgh Otolaryngologists.