A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyalingam graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jeyalingam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jeyalingam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 44 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam practice?
Dr. Nagalingam Jeyalingam practices Otolaryngology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Newburgh Otolaryngologists.