A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagamma Kilaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagamma Kilaru, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilaru graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kilaru has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagamma Kilaru MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nagamma Kilaru practice?
- Dr. Nagamma Kilaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Nagamma Kilaru practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.