A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naganand Sripathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naganand Sripathi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sripathi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Sripathi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naganand Sripathi MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naganand Sripathi practice?
- Dr. Naganand Sripathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Naganand Sripathi practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.