A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naganand Sripathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naganand Sripathi, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sripathi graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Sripathi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sripathi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naganand Sripathi practice?
Dr. Naganand Sripathi practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.