A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur is Excellent. Dr. Gabbur has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbur graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabbur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur practice?
Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.