Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur
Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Gabbur is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn, Univ Hosp of Brooklyn-SUNY Ctr and University Hosp Of Bklyn. Dr. Gabbur has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Nagaraj Gabbur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Sarah Yu
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi6
Dr. Anne Morse
Child Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi7
Dr. Ramneek Rana
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi3