A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kikkeri graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kikkeri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagaraj Srikantiah Kikkeri BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nagaraj S. Kikkeri practice?
- Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri practices Anesthesiology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Greenville Anesthesiologists.