Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri
Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mesquite, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Kikkeri is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus), Doctor S Hospital and Medical City Dallas Hospital. Dr. Kikkeri has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Nagaraj Kikkeri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesquite, TX.
Dr. Cristina Bartis
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Mesquite, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Cristy Schade
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Mesquite, TX 0.49 mi41
Dr. Scott Farley
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, General Surgery
Mesquite, TX 0.96 mi16