A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagaraj Kotekal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagaraj Kotekal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotekal graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Kotekal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagaraj Kotekal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nagaraj Kotekal practice?
- Dr. Nagaraj Kotekal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nagaraj Kotekal practices Anesthesiology near Belle Vernon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Belle Vernon Anesthesiologists.