Emergency Physician, Pediatric Specialist, Pediatrician

2.5

Never again show details Never again
by Jeremy Smith on Mar 9th, 2015

He is the worst Dr in Amarillo I have ever been to. I had to take my son to Northwest Texas hospital for a busted lip that needed stitches. This Dr was very hateful an has no compassion. He was very rough with my son and treated him like a piece of meat when giving him shots to numb him for stitches. Didn't even talk to me or my son. My son was asking question to the Dr and he would not even answer him. Didn't even give my son a heads up on shot. I will never go to Northwest Texas hospital again cause this is the kind of Dr's they hire. This was my sons first traumatic experience and it went very badly for him. I hope in the future my son is not scared to seek help. This Dr was also cussing at a nurse about other patients in another room saying he didn't give a dang and if the could not wait they could walk home for all he cares. I pulled a nurse to the side and asked her what the heck is this Dr's problem she claimed to tell me he doesn't do well working night. If she has notice a problem this should have been addressed already so my son didn't have to suffer through this. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. He has no compassion and could care less if you live or die.

Very kind- treated serious black widow spider bite show details Very kind- treated serious black widow spider bite
Aug 26th, 2013

Dr. Narra was excellent - very kind and did everything possible to relieve the muscle spasms brought on by a black widow spider bite. I was in excellent hands, and know he got me on the road to recovery. Thank you, Dr. Narra!