A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok, Emergency Physician, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashok
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashok Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashok graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ashok has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagasamudra Shamarao Ashok MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nagasamudra S. Ashok practice?
- Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok has 1 office location.
Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists, Long Beach Emergency Physicians, Long Beach General Practitioners, and Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.