A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok, Emergency Physician, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashok graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ashok has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashok accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nagasamudra S. Ashok practice?
Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Glendora Internists, Glendora Emergency Physicians, Glendora General Practitioners, and Glendora Family Physicians.