A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok, Emergency Physician, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashok graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Ashok has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagasamudra Shamarao Ashok MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nagasamudra S. Ashok practice?
- Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok has 11 office locations.
Dr. Nagasamudra Ashok practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South El Monte, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Glendora Internists, Glendora Emergency Physicians, Glendora Primary Care Doctors, and Glendora Family Physicians.