A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagashree Chandrashekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagashree Chandrashekar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagashree Chandrashekar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandrashekar graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Chandrashekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chandrashekar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nagashree H. Chandrashekar practice?
Dr. Nagashree Chandrashekar practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Southfield Internists.