A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagbhusham Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagbhusham Rao is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagbhusham S Rao MD is a male Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nagbhusham S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Nagbhusham Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagbhusham Rao practices Neurology near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lititz Neurologists.