A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagella Ravindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagella Ravindra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravindra graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ravindra has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagella Ravindra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nagella Ravindra practice?
- Dr. Nagella Ravindra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagella Ravindra practices Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kenneth City, FL and Safety Harbor, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.