A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagen Bellare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagen Bellare, Medeical Oncology and Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagen Bellare, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bellare graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Bellare has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagen Dranath Bellare FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nagen D. Bellare practice?
- Dr. Nagen Bellare has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nagen Bellare practices Internal Medicine near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Internists.