Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagesh Chopra
Dr. Nagesh Chopra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Chopra is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Sumner Regional Medical Center and Dublin Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagesh Chopra has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Nagesh Chopra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. David Richards
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Columbus, OH 0 mi28
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Anne Albers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi22