A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagesh Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagesh Chopra, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chopra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagesh Chopra MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nagesh Chopra practice?
- Dr. Nagesh Chopra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nagesh Chopra practices Cardiovascular Disease near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Nashville, TN.
See Gallatin Cardiologists.