A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagesh Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chopra
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chopra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagesh Chopra, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Chopra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagesh Chopra MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nagesh Chopra practice?
- Dr. Nagesh Chopra has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nagesh Chopra practices Cardiovascular Disease near Gallatin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Marion, OH.
See Gallatin Cardiologists.