Dr. Nagesh Kohli MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2016
Retired patient
Dr. Kohli is the most caring, supportive doctor that is interested in the quality of life of the patient. He is truly one that takes the Hippocratic oath seriously.

May 15th, 2013
My personal experience with Dr. Kohli
I have dropped Dr. Kohli as my critical care specialist for the reasons to be stated. 1. A mass had been detected in the lower lobe of my right lung and surgery was recommended. I spent a total of 11 days hospitalized following the surgery for the removal of that lobe. During that stay I was visited by Dr. Kohli a total of 3 times for a maximum visit time of 5 minutes. Cancer was the culprit. 2. Upon my first follow up visit I asked Dr. Kohli if I still had cancer and his response was that he did not have my records in front of him and that to the best of his recollection all of the cancer had been removed. Why weren't my records in front of him? 3. Dr. Kohli scheduled me for a follow up CT scan and the results showed a new nodule forming in the left lung. He scheduled me for an additional CT scan to be performed approximately 6 months down the road. In the mean time I visited the VA to find out that I am eligible for benefits for lung cancer based upon my tour of duty in Viet Nam. The VA gave me some very simple and straight forward forms for Dr. Kohli to fill out relating to my lung cancer. He refuses to fill them out. At best it would take him no more than 15 to 20 minutes to complete the forms. This is an extremely critical step toward attaining the VA benefits I am entitled to. Makes no difference to him. 4. Dr. Kohli is not worthy of being my pulmonologist and I am this day changing to a new doctor. I cannot recommed Dr. Kohli as a critical care specialist to anyone.

April 11th, 2012
AWFUL BEDSIDE MANNER
THIS DOCTOR TREATED MY MOTHER FOR 17 YRS. AFTER 16 YRS HE DISCOVERED SHE HAD LUNG CANCER, ONLY AFTER SHE PUSHED HIM TO TEST FURTHER AS SHE KNEW SOMETHING WAS NOT RIGHT. HE REFERRED HER TO AN ONCOLOGIST AND RADIATION DOCTOR. THEY TREATED MY MOTHER BUT SHE LOST THE CANCER BATTLE DUE TO ALL THE TREATMENTS IRRITATING HER COPD. THE LAST TIME HE SPOKE TO MY MOTHER WAS 3 DAYS BEFORE SHE DIED. HE WAS VERY HARSH WHEN HE TOLD HER SHE WOULD NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THE WEEKEND. SHE CRIED WONDERING WHY AFTER 17 YEARS HE WAS SO HEARTLESS TO HER. I ONLY HOPE HIS MOTHER OR WIFE WILL NEVER SEE THE SUFFERING MY MOTHER DID BUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, DR KOHLI.

February 9th, 2017