A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nageswara Podapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nageswara Podapati is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podapati
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nageswara Podapati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Podapati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Podapati has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nageswara R Podapati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nageswara R. Podapati practice?
- Dr. Nageswara Podapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Nageswara Podapati practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Cardiologists.