A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nageswara Podapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nageswara Podapati is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Podapati
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Podapati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nageswara Podapati, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Podapati graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Podapati has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nageswara R Podapati BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nageswara R. Podapati practice?
- Dr. Nageswara Podapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Nageswara Podapati practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hazard, KY.
See Hazard Cardiologists.