A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naghma Aijaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghma Aijaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naghma Aijaz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Aijaz graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Aijaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naghma Jabeen Aijaz BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Naghma J. Aijaz practice?
- Dr. Naghma Aijaz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Naghma Aijaz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Kingston Pediatricians and Kingston Pediatric Specialists.