Learn more about Dr. Naghma Aijaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghma Aijaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aijaz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Aijaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naghma Aijaz, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aijaz graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Aijaz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naghma J Aijaz BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Naghma J. Aijaz practice?
- Dr. Naghma Aijaz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naghma Aijaz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazle Township, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Endocrinologists.