A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naghmana Masood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghmana Masood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naghmana Masood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masood graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Masood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 9 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans