Learn more about Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tebyanian
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tebyanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebyanian graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tebyanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian practice?
- Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.