A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tebyanian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tebyanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebyanian graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tebyanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian practice?
- Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Reston, VA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.