Learn more about Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tebyanian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tebyanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tebyanian graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tebyanian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian practice?
- Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Naghmeh Tebyanian practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.