A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagi Abadier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagi Abadier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagi Abadier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Abadier graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abadier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagi Helmi Abadier MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nagi H. Abadier practice?
- Dr. Nagi Abadier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagi Abadier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elverson, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.