A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagi Eltemsah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagi Eltemsah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagi Eltemsah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltemsah graduated from Ibrahim Pasha University, Cairo.
Dr. Eltemsah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eltemsah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nagi I. Eltemsah practice?
Dr. Nagi Eltemsah practices Pediatrics near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians.