Dr. Nagib Toubia MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

September 21st, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Toubia for a routine colonoscopy. I did not meet him until the day of the procedure. He introduced himself before the procedure and explained what would be happening. He met with me and my husband after the procedure and explained the results (which were very positive. . . no need to repeat until 10 years). He was extremely professional and personable. I had no discomfort or problems during or after the procedure. I would recommend Dr. Toubia to others.

May 13th, 2016
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Toubia is a wonderful, kind, caring, compassionate Dr. He knows his stuff, and is very good. I really appreciated the way he helped me through my situation and even offered to be there for me afterward to answer any questions I may have. He is truly a treasure we are very lucky to have.

July 27th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!
He is a great doctor!! Explained everything very well to me and my husband. I never felt rushed. He was very nice and I would definitely refer my friends/family to him.

July 30th, 2013
doesnt listen to patients......
i went to this dr after going through 3 rounds of 3 diff after my 4th round i felt like it would be the right thing to do and get an upper g.i.....this dr came into the room 2nd time i visited him....and i tried to explain to him all the problems i was having and how i could barely eat anymore and explained some other stuff to him.....in my opinion he felt like he was right and i was wrong didnt really listen to me at all just said we can do the upper g,i but after this there is nuthing left i can do for u....so i broke down and cried anyone who has gone through cdiff once can understand how i feel but when u have it 4 times of course your going to be upset when u hear that he asked me if i was ok i told him no i have been going through this for 4 years....asked me if i wanted another g.is opinon instead i said i guess....anyways he tore the paper up in front of my face for the upper g.i and threw it in the trash i apolagized while i was crying and he said i not im always right and walked out....in my opinion he should have asked more ?s and listened to what i was saying instead of just giving up so easily.....he didnt even act like he wanted to do the procedure.....and that there was nuthing wrong with me when u go through cdiff 4 times and fell like u can barely walk everyday there is obviously something wrong inside u.....but what upset me the most is when i told him i wanted another opinion he tore the paper up in front of my face and threw it in the trash i needed to have this procedure done asap cause i have been having major issues for over 2 years and it has never been done i told him i still needed it done while i was crying and he just acted like i wasnt his patient anymore and walked out....i will never go to mercy again.....my primary dr is dr schrader and he is an awesome dr he checks out my stomach each time i come in and talks to me listens to me and everything this g.i never checked my stomach one or listened to it in his head he was right and i was wrong when its my body that is having problems and my symptoms not his he didnt listen to me at all.....anyways DR SCHRADER IS AN AMAZING DR HE HELPED ME AND LISTENED TO ME MORE THAN THIS G.I EVER DID.....but i would not go to mercy g.i drs ive decided to go elsewhere i wouldnt have even went elsewhere if he just would have talked to me and listened to me more.....to tear up a paper of a procedure i need done asap and throw it in the trash in front of me is disrespectful ive never been that upset in my life will never go to this g.i ever again.....and he honestly shouldnt be working for mercy i thought they really cared about what u had to say or how u felt but he doesnt.....and im talking about the g.i drs not the real mercy drs they are great