A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagina Malguria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagina Malguria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagina Malguria, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malguria graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Malguria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- VA Boston Health Care System
- VA Hospital- West Roxbury
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagina Malguria BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nagina Malguria practice?
- Dr. Nagina Malguria has 1 office location.
Dr. Nagina Malguria practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.