A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naghma Mufti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naghma Mufti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mufti graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakistan.
Dr. Mufti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- St Mary Warrick Hospital
- Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naghma Shireen Mufti MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naghma S. Mufti practice?
- Dr. Naghma Mufti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naghma Mufti practices Neurology near Madisonville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Boonville, IN and Jasper, IN.
See Madisonville Neurologists.