A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naguib Bebawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naguib Bebawi, Family Practitioner, Internist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebawi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Bebawi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bebawi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naguib S. Bebawi practice?
Dr. Naguib Bebawi practices Addiction Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Addiction Specialists.