A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naguib Bebawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naguib Bebawi, Family Practitioner, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bebawi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bebawi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebawi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Bebawi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naguib Shehata Bebawi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naguib S. Bebawi practice?
- Dr. Naguib Bebawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Naguib Bebawi practices Addiction Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Addiction Specialists.