A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naguib Bebawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naguib Bebawi, Family Practitioner, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bebawi
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Bebawi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bebawi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Bebawi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naguib Shehata Bebawi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naguib S. Bebawi practice?
- Dr. Naguib Bebawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Naguib Bebawi practices Addiction Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Addiction Specialists.