Family Practitioner, Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

• Currently 1.7619047619048 of 4 stars
  • Currently 1.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Sweet, caring, intelligent  |  show details
May 24th, 2014

Dr. B is the best. He is always accurate in his diagnosis. He has a long wait because he spends time with his patients. He asks questions and always makes sure he provides the best care.

|  Info  |  show details
by tb on Jan 16th, 2014

EFFECTIVE 07/22/11 FIVE YEARS PROBATION WITH VARIOUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. EFFECTIVE 10/24/13 NEW DECISION CONTINUES PROBATION WITH ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. RESTRICTIONS: PROHIBITED FROM SUPERVISING PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTS, SHALL NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL EVALUATION CARE OR PROVIDE TREATMENT TO ANY PATIENT UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE UNTIL PASSING PACE AND FROM ENGAGING IN ANY MEDICAL ACTIVITIES THAT REQUIRE SIGNIFICANT VISUOSPATIAL SCALE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RADIOLOGY AND SURGICAL PROCEDURES.

|  The Best Dr  |  show details
by Al on Nov 25th, 2013

I guess people just come here to write negatives, I have been Dr. Bebewi patient since 1996, the best to diagnose the problems. Very friendly and very knowledgeable, I wish all doctors were a little more like him.

|  Very good crew at location  |  show details
by Richard on May 7th, 2013

Not sure why some of the negative reviews, his has been more than accommodating and very friendly! Dr. B has always showed concern and listened to what I had to say. I'm glad to have had the pleasure in dealing him!

Mar 20th, 2013

Requested my records from this doctor to transfer to a different doctor and has been giving the run around. I am very unhappy with him and his practice.

|  Good to work with  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

He has helped me with my conditions with care and consideration.

|  THIS DR NEEDS TO RETIRE  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

I WENT IN ENDED UP NEED BLOOD WORK THE LADY POKED ME LIKE THREE TIMES WIGGLING THE NEEDLE LOOKING FOR A VEIN I WAS ALL BRUISED UP. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAPPENS. AND I WOULD NEVER LET THIS DR DO MY PAPS I ALWAYS REFFER OUT=P WOW WHAT A HORRIBLE AND CORRUPT BUSINESS E RUNS

|  not at all impressed  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

I was assigned to Dr. Bebawi by my insurance carrier. I called the office the week of thanksgiving to get some information about the doctor and schedule an appointment. The girl who answered the phone did not speak English very well, I kept repeating my self but she still did not seem to understand, then she asked me to hold and put me on hold for almost 5 min before I gave up. Finally I hung up and called again. This time someone who spoke English answers the phone and informed me that they accept walk-ins and because it's thanksgiving week the waiting time is minimal. It was a Monday and I wanted to be seen before the holiday. When I arrived at the office the same girl who answered the phone the first time was at the window. She was rude and did not seem to know what she was doing. At that point I did not want to be critical and judge the book by It's cover, but common scene, a physician practicing in America should have staff that speak the language specially those in close contact with the patients. So I told her I will come back after the holiday. Thank God I left. I wanted to research this doctor before I went back and found this website. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I am changing doctors and to this person who was left with permanent vision loss, you should take some legal action.

|  This guy does not deserve to be called a physician!  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

Mr. Bebawi has been my primary care doctor for many years (unfortunately). His attitude, patience, diagnosis, and overall personality seems to be getting worse by the minute. I finally found out how to change my doctor. I'm never going back to Bebawi again. Why don't I let his medical record speak for itself: http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/LicenseLookupSystem/PhysicianSurgeon/Lookup.aspx?licenseType=A&licenseNumber=46388

|  only saw him once will never go back again. Not a very good doctor  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Worst experience ever. He looks unprofessional, acts unprofessional, his bedside manners are horrible. I went for a pap smear did not call a nurse into the room and he made me feel very uncomfortable. We never go back. I agree with the others he is a jerk.

Oct 6th, 2011

not the degree of care I expected

Aug 17th, 2011

This Doctor spends no time on misdiagnosis and gives incorrect diagnosis. I was left with permanent eye damage because of him.

|  Very Incompetent, very unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Bebawi has no patience with general population. His lab techs/medical assistance are just as incompetent as he is and very unfriendly. Dr. Bebawi will make you wait about 45minutes before being seen and then demand you return for an unnecessary follow-up visit; it seems like a scam to generate more copay/more billing. Dr. Bebawi and his staff do abolish any sense of confidentiality and will ask you in the waiting room about your personal health condition; they will leave the door to the exam room open; they will discuss your medical history and berate you in front of other patients. In addition, Dr. Bebawi has a history of confusing prescriptions, so be aware you are not prescribed another patient's medication. It makes one wonder why him/his staff is in public health when they have zero tolerance and zero professionalism to deal with the general public. Shame on Dr. Bebawi and his staff!

|  Shame on you America for not Verifying this guy his diploma to practice  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

This is the worse doctor I have ever seen in my life. He needs to know this is America not Egypt. I have seen him raising his voice at his patients and he is very temperamental. The only patients who seems to get along with him are the MR because they do not know any better. I strongly recommend this doctor to be re-evaluated by the state board staff.

|  HORRIFIED AND APPALLED PATIENT...This Dr. should not be practicing medicine  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

Words cannot describe how horrible this man is. He should not even be practicing as a physician. His bedside manner is appalling and he doesn't listen to your symptoms or concerns. I suffer from endometriosis and painful ovarian cysts, which are handled by my gyno, but since I have MSI insurance I have to get a referral from Bebawi everytime I go. On my last visit, last and final I might add, I came to him with unbearable pain per the ER's instructions. He entered the exam room without greeting me, threw my paperwork in my face, and yelled that he could not help me. He did not ask about my symptoms nor did he examine me. I told him all I was there for was a referral to my gyno. I have never been mistreated or disrespected this severely by anybody, especially a doctor, and it is completely unacceptable. Dr. Bebawi should have a medical malpractice suit slapped on him immediately. One should not feel fearful of or threatened by their physician. A physician should be caring, communicative, and extensive in his/her attempt at healing and helping. Dr. Bebawi does not possess any of the traits that constitute a competent medical proffessional or even a considerate human being. I strongly urge anyone to seek medical assistance elsewhere! My experience was not an isolated event, as I have had heinous experiences on every other visit as well. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back!

|  Un happy patient  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

Very unhappy w/ Dr. Bebawi. I was miss diagnosed by the Dr. for an eye infection. He told me I had pink eye and Did NOT refer me to an opthomologist and now I have permanent scare tissue in my eye (blind spot) forever. Also the equipment in his office ie. blood pressure machine never works. The list goes on and on. I am changing doctors!

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

I came in for a pap smear..he did my exam with a nurse..but shocked me that he did a breast exam with nothing..I was naked on the table...looking back..I would of liked to say..can you cover me with something..but I was so shocked..I felt very violated and never went back...I look back and now remember I was there for over 1 1/2 hour and he was in a hurry so this was his way of getting the job done...I agree this guy is a jerk..never went back..and would not go even for free or better yet if you paid for it...He gives dr.s a bad name...very very disappointed

|  hi  |  show details
by mervet on Jun 24th, 2010

you are an amazing doctor.from mervet

|  Easy to get an appt....poor quality  |  show details
by Me on Sep 9th, 2009

Horrible bedside manner. He is a jerk. His employees follow him around like trained dogs. He reminds me of bozo the clown.

|  Definatly not impressed!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2009

Apparently he has diliniquit bills, and it takes over a month for blood results that are misdiagnosed even after the results were recieved. I felt like is was just another number that needed to be refered to another doctor. I even told him the lifelong disease I had been diagnosed with 20 years ago and, he told me I was wrong!!!!! I looked on-line and big suprise..... He was wrong. It was the same disease I've forever had.