A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagwa Hafez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagwa Hafez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafez graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hafez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hafez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans