A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagwa Hafez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagwa Hafez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagwa Hafez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafez graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hafez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagwa Ismail Hafez MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nagwa I. Hafez practice?
- Dr. Nagwa Hafez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagwa Hafez practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Geriatric Doctors.