Learn more about Dr. Nagwa Hafez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagwa Hafez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hafez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nagwa Hafez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafez graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hafez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagwa Ismail Hafez MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nagwa I. Hafez practice?
- Dr. Nagwa Hafez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nagwa Hafez practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Wayne Internists and Wayne Geriatric Doctors.