inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2016
Worst in patient care
She belittles her patients talks to them like why are you sick why this when it should be the patient asking why. Talks to children bad also not a nice Doctor.

August 6th, 2015
DONT GO SEE HER!!!
While going in for the first time to this clinic I had an appointment about a heel spur and my depression. I had wanted to seek a referral for a therapist and someone about my foot. When asked about my past with depression I informed the doctor that in the past I had had suicidal thoughts, this was more then three years ago. But I was feeling depression again and wanted a therapist to help me before I got low again. The doctor told me I needed to be put in a 72 hour quarantine psych evaluation, excused herself and was gone for a long time. When she came back I told her I had no suicidal thoughts NOW BUT FROM THE LAST TIME IN THE PAST. She said oh then she won't call the police. 20 minutes later two officers come and handcuff me. Take me to the station and holding cells where I wait for hours for there psych team to evaluate me. They found nothing wrong with me and let me go. Now the clinic won't return my calls, and I didn't even get my heel spur looked at OR A THERAPIST! So I was arrested but not helped at all.

February 9th, 2016