Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nagy Elsayyad
Dr. Nagy Elsayyad, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Elsayyad is affiliated with South Bay Hospital, Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami and Memorial Hospital. Dr. Elsayyad has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nagy Elsayyad has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nagy Elsayyad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Pearl Seo
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Yanisa Del Toro
Miami, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Chukwuemeka Ikpeazu
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Miami, FL 0.01 mi21