Dr. Nagy Farag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nagy Farag?

May 2nd, 2014

He is very rude, does not listen to his patients and is not sympathetic towards anyone. He also runs a clinic that does botch liposuction. Do not trust him.

June 15th, 2013

Would never recommend this doctor

I guess that in India patients are willing to wait half the day to see a doctor that rushes in and out and hardly even speaks to you. In this country, I believe that we expect and deserve a bit better treatment than this, especially when you consider how much expense is involved.

March 26th, 2013

Best Experience

I went to five Smartlipo consults before I met with Dr. Nagy Farag and his beautiful staff. I felt very comfortable and had all my questions answered. I had my Smartlipo procedure done by Dr. Nagy Farag and I am more then satisfied with my results. I had very comforting follow up visits and they worked around my busy schedule to make sure I was taking well care of. I highly recomend Dr. Nagy Farag at MK Medical Center.

October 21st, 2012

Stay Far Away Trust Me

I went to the ER @ Memorial hospital with stomach pain/abdominal pain sores/infection in my mouth.The nurse was very caring. Then walks in Mr Rude and Intimidating Farag, he was literally looking like he was ready to jump on me. And basically telling me he didnt believe my concerns and called in the supervisor for the second time that night. And at that time i asked the nurse to remove my IV so i could leave and go to Tampa General. Stay away from this guy trust hes no good and a scarey person he needs to go back to Eygpt. I was told be serval of the ederly patients that he is mean and rude to them, that he miss treats all his patients, especially the ederly! Stay away everyone not a warning just Serious Advice!

March 10th, 2017