Dr. Nagy Mekhail MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 30th, 2016
NO BEDSIDE MANNER
Doctor needs to spend more time with the patient and not run in and out of the room. Take 2 minutes to find out what the patient's issues are and address them without telling them 'you don't need to know all the details' That's my job?? When the surgery didn't go as well as the doctor expected it. He cops an attitude toward the patient..... not so professional Doc! Slow it down! Show your patients that you have feelings and care about their pain! Bed Side manner definitely needs to IMPROVE!!

October 9th, 2016
Indirect, unpleasant and disappointed
Went for Spinal cord stimulator. He agreed after giving me useless injections. His staff called me back twice to come in for a trial. I made an appointment to be prepared for my trial . Dr. Mekhail made a 180 degree turn around and sent me for another psychological review. He already had one. He is not a MAN of his word.

August 24th, 2016
Everytime I've gone in for an injection they tell me his receptionist will call for an appt. For another injection or to do a different procedure...twice now she never calls...I finally call and cant get in for over a month. I call about refills on a precription... I dont hear anything for a week. Friendly staff when your there..but not very good at following up with their patients.

September 22nd, 2014
Don't waste your time
I was rejected from his care because I had a positive urine test. I had valid prescriptions for the meds that were in my urine. That did not matter. Where is his head?

April 12th, 2012
Ver Caring
Dr. Mekhail is highly caring towards his patients and extraordinaruly competent in his procedures. I was at my wits end with cervial pain and after the first injection the pain levels dramatically lessened. He gaveme hope for a non-surgical solution.

October 1st, 2016
he took tike to listen to me and i was mot just a number

September 22nd, 2014