Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hedy Assaad
Dr. Hedy Assaad, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with another office in Riverside, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Assaad is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital and Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Hedy Assaad has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hedy Assaad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.
Dr. Clark Gifford
Riverside, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Kam Lau
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Riverside, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Donald Childs
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Riverside, CA 0.01 mi43