A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahed Sobhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahed Sobhy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobhy
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobhy graduated from University Of Alexandria. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sobhy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Lake Shore Hosp, Lake City, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahed Salaheidin Sobhy MD is a female General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nahed S. Sobhy practice?
- Dr. Nahed Sobhy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nahed Sobhy practices General Practice near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City General Practitioners.