A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahed Sobhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahed Sobhy is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobhy
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sobhy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobhy graduated from University Of Alexandria. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sobhy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Lake Shore Hosp, Lake City, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahed Salaheidin Sobhy MD is a female General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nahed S. Sobhy practice?
- Dr. Nahed Sobhy has 1 office location.
Dr. Nahed Sobhy practices General Practice near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City General Practitioners.