A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naheed Akhter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naheed Akhter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naheed Akhter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhter graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Akhter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naheed Rafat Akhter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naheed R. Akhter practice?
- Dr. Naheed Akhter has 1 office location.
Dr. Naheed Akhter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.