Dr. Naheed Aljilani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naheed Aljilani?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Naheed Aljilani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 13th, 2013

Fantastic Pediatrician

I have 3 children, 14 years ago with my first child I found Dr. Aljilani. She has been part of my family's life ever since. She has built trust and my kids absolutely love her and would not want any other doctor. She thoroughly explains everything making sure we as parents understand what the problem may be, she treats my children like they are people and explains to them which helps ease their stress with doctor visits. I recommend her to everyone I meet that is looking for a pediatrician.

May 2nd, 2013

Only concerned with weight

My son was born premature and she only cared about his weight. She told me "food isn't poison" and whenever we would go in for an appointment that was the main topic. It was so depressing seeing her because she ONLY talked about that. She made it seem like my son was so skinny that he can't do anything. She never asked me about his other development or anything. After relocating, my son's current doctor told me that he has a speech delay and may have other delays as well. He also told me that for his height, age, and that he was premature, that my son is at a perfect weight. He got me in touch with people who can help my son's delays. Aljilani didn't do that at all. I don't think she even knew that there was something wrong with my son's speech because she only cared about his weight. However, I must admit, she did see him crawling on the floor (he was about 2 1/2) and told us to come in again after 2 months because he might have autism. She was so quick to try and diagnose him with autism. She didn't even ask any other questions. She just seen him crawling. Before that incident, she never asked any questions about his development - only how much I feed him. She seen him until he was 2 1/2 and he could not talk at all. She never even noticed and she never asked. We put a lot of trust in her because he is our first child. We didn't know where our child should be developmentally for his age and with her only talking about weight, we concentrated on that. We made a mistake by having her as our son's doctor. The wait time is SOOOO long. Once, we waited for 2 hours! We had an appointment too. There are no toys or movies on in the waiting room. The wait time is usually 30-40 minutes with an appointment. I do not recommend her. She only cares about one aspect of a child's health (unless she detects autism). She also seems eager to leave the room, like she wants you to hurry up and finish what you need to say so she could get out of there.

June 15th, 2017