A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naheed Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naheed Murad is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Murad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naheed Murad BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Naheed Murad practice?
- Dr. Naheed Murad has 1 office location.
Dr. Naheed Murad practices Pathology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pathologists.