A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahel Farraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahel Farraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahel Farraj, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farraj graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farraj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahel M Farraj DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nahel M. Farraj practice?
- Dr. Nahel Farraj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nahel Farraj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.