Learn more about Dr. Nahel Farraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahel Farraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farraj
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahel Farraj, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farraj graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahel Farraj DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nahel Farraj practice?
- Dr. Nahel Farraj has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nahel Farraj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Madras, OR.
See Bend Internists and Bend Cardiologists.