Learn more about Dr. Nahel Farraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahel Farraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farraj
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Farraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahel Farraj, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farraj graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahel Farraj DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nahel Farraj practice?
- Dr. Nahel Farraj has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nahel Farraj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Redmond, OR and Madras, OR.
See Bend Internists and Bend Cardiologists.