Learn more about Dr. Nahel Farraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahel Farraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farraj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahel Farraj, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farraj graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahel Farraj DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nahel Farraj practice?
- Dr. Nahel Farraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Nahel Farraj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bend, OR.
See Bend Internists and Bend Cardiologists.