Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Case Manager show details Case Manager
Feb 1st, 2012

I work with Dr. Farraj and he is one of the most humble, caring, courteous cardiologist that I have met. He is extremely conscientious and very knowledgeable for his years in training too. He also has a calming effect with his patient's and right away one knows that they can trust him once talking with him one on one. He never appears rushed and he always makes one feel that what they have tp say is important to him. I review his records and speak with his patients frequently and I have not heard one complaint. I highly endorse/ recommend him.

Great Dr! show details Great Dr!
Sep 4th, 2009

Not only is he very profesional but he is also a very caring Dr. who does not make u feel like another # to be seen. He takes his time to explain what is going to happen. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a Cardiologist!

excellent docter show details excellent docter
by ananymous on Aug 14th, 2009

he is very intellegent dr.we wish him the best of luck and upcoming successful years. looooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeeee, secret admirer

Mar 25th, 2009

he is the best dr i ever vist

Feb 1st, 2009

he is on of the best doctors there. He did on one of my cousins heart surgery and it passe 100%