A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahid Dadmehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahid Dadmehr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahid Dadmehr, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadmehr graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dadmehr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahid Dadmehr MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nahid Dadmehr practice?
- Dr. Nahid Dadmehr has 1 office location.
Dr. Nahid Dadmehr practices Neurology near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Neurologists.