A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahid Elyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahid Elyas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahid Elyas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elyas graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Elyas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahid Daved Elyas MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nahid D. Elyas practice?
- Dr. Nahid Elyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nahid Elyas practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.