A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahida Chakhtoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahida Chakhtoura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahida Chakhtoura, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakhtoura graduated from University of Miami . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Chakhtoura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahida Abdo Chakhtoura MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nahida A. Chakhtoura practice?
- Dr. Nahida Chakhtoura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nahida Chakhtoura practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.