Dr. Nahla Merhi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 16th, 2016
Dr. Merhi was very courteous, knowledgable, and reassuring. I would recommend her for any gynecological care and will continue as a patient.

October 3rd, 2016
met her 1 time before procedure. liked her a lot. saw me before and after. will definetly continue going to her. very pleasant and easy to talk to.

April 6th, 2016
I had my first visit with Dr Merhi today. I have to say, EVERYTHING about my visit with her was above excellent. She is very down to earth, very caring, took her time explaining everything as well as answered all my question (and I had a lot of them). I would recommend her to anyone looking for an easy to talk to, friendly, thorough, and kind Doctor. Also, her office staff was just as kind and friendly.

March 30th, 2016
I will never recommend Dr Merhi again. Do not let her talk you into getting the birth control called Essurr. Not sure if she even does it anymore. Nothing but problems ever since. Several facebook groups on Essure. Thousands of women are having soooo many side affects. Me included. I tried talking to Dr Merhi about it and she just gave me a loo, said all my problems we due to age( Im 32) and rushed me out. I trusted her. She lied about everything.

March 21st, 2016
Highly recommended!
Absolutely professional and will take her time.

November 17th, 2015
She is the very best.

May 11th, 2015
I waited over an hour for my appointment. The doctor was quick to recommend surgery as treatment for my problem. I felt very rushed and pressured to make this decision.

March 17th, 2015
Absolutely loved her

February 25th, 2015
Dr. Merhi is Awesome!
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Merhi! Been seeing her since 2009 and she is fabulous. Takes her time visiting with you and thoroughly explains everything. Wonderful personality!

December 18th, 2014
Dr. Mehri is awesome. Perhaps that is why she is so busy. Once she gets to you, the wait is worth it. She is thorough, her manner is impeccable, she is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

September 10th, 2013
Love Dr Merhi
The Doctor is wonderful, she makes you feel as though you are her ONLY patient. She is never hurried and is very thorough in her exam and explainations. The only drawback is her reception staff. They are very slow to acknowledge you as you stand right in front of them. I had left my check book in the car but was made to walk quite a distance back to my car to get it because I was told I would not be seen until I had made my co-payment. (Most offices would just send you a bill.) I understand that this is a very busy office but now I am getting a bill although I paid my co-payment. She needs a better receptionist.

February 2nd, 2013
I had heard that this dr was good. However, I was very surprised. I have an extremely complicated medical background, she didn't even look at what I had written down before she came in to see me. She was very rushed and my appointment was suppose to be longer due to my history. She went over some options, which were unheard of. She was very quick to offer a hysterectomy at the drop of a hat. Which is bizarre considering I'm only in my early thirties. When I had some questions to her options, she said she had patients waiting, mind you we talked for maybe 20 minutes. Her exam was one of the roughest I've experienced and I've had many. Overall unimpressed and will let my doctors know.