Gynecology

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 18th, 2014

Dr. Mehri is awesome. Perhaps that is why she is so busy. Once she gets to you, the wait is worth it. She is thorough, her manner is impeccable, she is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

|  Awful Experience  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2014

I had an appointment at 10:00, arrived early to fill out paperwork and still waited an hour and 45 minutes for my appointment. It was my first trip to a gynecologist and I made that clear to the nurse and nurse practitioner that took care of me that day. The nurse was clearly in a bad mood, but it is very unprofessional to take that out on the patients (which she did with her bad attitude). I had taken a pregnancy test during my visit. Before changing into the garments they supply, I peeked my head out to ask her a question about said garments. After answering me the nurse decided to shout out my positive pregnancy test from the receptionist area. Very unprofessional. Patients were leaving due to the ridiculously long wait. I will NEVER return. Disgusting.

|  Love Dr Merhi  |  show details
by D. Hatten on Sep 10th, 2013

The Doctor is wonderful, she makes you feel as though you are her ONLY patient. She is never hurried and is very thorough in her exam and explainations. The only drawback is her reception staff. They are very slow to acknowledge you as you stand right in front of them. I had left my check book in the car but was made to walk quite a distance back to my car to get it because I was told I would not be seen until I had made my co-payment. (Most offices would just send you a bill.) I understand that this is a very busy office but now I am getting a bill although I paid my co-payment. She needs a better receptionist.

Feb 2nd, 2013

I had heard that this dr was good. However, I was very surprised. I have an extremely complicated medical background, she didn't even look at what I had written down before she came in to see me. She was very rushed and my appointment was suppose to be longer due to my history. She went over some options, which were unheard of. She was very quick to offer a hysterectomy at the drop of a hat. Which is bizarre considering I'm only in my early thirties. When I had some questions to her options, she said she had patients waiting, mind you we talked for maybe 20 minutes. Her exam was one of the roughest I've experienced and I've had many. Overall unimpressed and will let my doctors know.

|  Dr. who really cares !  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Truely, one of the few doctors I've come across, who cares about her patients ! Excellent care all around !

|  First appointment  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

Had to report 30 minutes early as new patient but had to wait for an hour to get the packet to fill out. Waited another hour to get into office. I believe that another patient who came in a long time after me was taken before me.

|  Dawn Ries  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr. Merhi is very kind and caring. She is a wonderful doctor.

|  wonderful care given  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

I had prolapse surgery and would recommend anyone with this problem to GO GET IT REPAIRED. No need to live like that. Its wonderful to be back to normal life after 2 years. It is great to have your surgery done by Dr Merhi!!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr.Mercy,oops Dr.Merhi,a natural Healer!Dr Merhi helps intervene in making her patient's life full of life.May God bless her with longer energetic fruitful life.

|  If you want birth control options, don't go here!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

I was very very dissipointed in this doctor. I had to wait over and hour to see her and then when I told her what form of birth control I wanted to use, she was not willing to work with me at all. My meeting with her was less than 15 minutes long and felt very rushed. She made me feel stupid for being a virgon, and told me that sex is painful and not enjoyable. She told me that the pill is the only way to go because it is "convenient" and makes your boobs bigger. I personally like to have my option respected and to be compromised rather than be told that the form of birth control I wanted to use was impractical. When I told her I wanted to explore my options, she told me that she was out of time to meet with me because she had several other people waiting to see her. She was very rude and I would never recommend her to anyone.

|  Very Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Merhi is very compassionate. She took her time with me to address any of my concerns. I would recommend her to a freind.

Apr 24th, 2012

Dr. Merhi is excellent! She is caring, thorough - spends a great deal of time with you. Wonderful physician!

|  Dr. Merhi is excellent!  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Merhi to any woman that is looking for a physician who is incredibly compassionate. I have had some health issues over the last year or so and Dr. Merhi and her staff have been amazing! I have never felt rushed, she always explains things, and thoroughly answers questions. It is comforting to have a physician that genuinely cares about your well being! JK-

|  exellent  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

i do like her so much, she is the best doctor ever have

|  From the WCCHC days  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

I've been a patient of Nahla's since she was with the Will County Community Health Center in Joliet. She was excellent then (caring, patient, knowledgeable,etc)in a setting that cared for low income folks to now in her private practice. I think she is the best thing since pockets.

|  TRACY KOWALCZYK  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

She is the best Gyney I have ever went to. She is caring and knowledgeable. She takes the time to explain everything. I had a d/c ablation and I can tell you I have not had any problems since and it has been 3 years. We need more docs like her.

|  THE BEST!  |  show details
by Eraina on Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Merhi is great! Her bedside manner makes you so comfortable in what could be an uncomfortable visit. I have referred people to her that say... "Dr. Merhi fixed my problem and I just want to kiss her!" It makes me happy to know that I sent my friends to a great Dr. after knowing how many things they have been through trying to get their problems solved.

|  zaico painting  |  show details
by zaiko@seznam.cz on May 17th, 2010

what is wery interesting about her is if she is in any stress or extreme stress situation she still can calmly solve that problem....

|  I am so happy that i was referred to Dr. Merhi  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2010

This office is FABULOUS!! The staff and Doctor are caring and prompt. So grateful that I was referred to this office.

|  best gynocologist I have ever found  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2009

She was just a very empathic, caring doctor. She really made me feel safe. I had to have one surgery with her, and now I'm a military spouse 2000 miles away and I'm thinking about flying all the way back home just to keep her as my doctor. Its hard to find good doctors to trust.

Jul 19th, 2009

Dr. Impressed me quite honestly. She took some time to do some teaching and she asked alot of questions on my symptoms she therefore came across as very caring. As young as she looks she appeared very knowledgable also. She cracked a joke or two so a sense of humor always a plus.