Dr. Nahla Salem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nahla Salem?

October 12th, 2016

Dr. Salem is simply superb!!

Dr. Salem is very thorough in both her analysis of my health status and has referred me to several other doctors who are specialists who analyze every possible detail. Once a see a spcialist she thoroughly reviews their findings and applies them specifically to my health status. She does what a cutting edge doctor does, she assesses my need for medical (allopathic) treatments while also trying to avoid their use by giving me a list of alternatives such as vitamins and supplement that may help. She then sets up new appointment so she can follow up each finding. I really don't know what else any doctor could provide. Dr. Salem is very thorough and utilizes all forms of treatment. My experience with her is so great that my entire family now sees her. As far as referrals her office follows up within 24 hours!!

February 23rd, 2016

fabulous med care.

November 2nd, 2015

I always expect a wait time when I have an appointment with Dr Salem, but for me it's worth it because the reason she sometimes runs behind is that she takes the necessary time with each patient before she moves on. I've never felt so comfortable and unrushed with a doctor, ever. It allows my mind to review information I get and think of questions I need to ask. I really appreciate this about her. I actually look forward to my appointments, whereas I have actually been known to sneak out of the office during a first time visit to previous doctors.

March 8th, 2013

The doctor was nice, but the wait was ridiculous. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour, then I sat and waited in the exam room for another 30 mins. The medical assistant was sweet, but the girl at the front desk was rude and unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

October 15th, 2010

terrible doctor

October 14th, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR

YES SHE WAS VERY NICE HELPED ME WITH EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED TOKE HER TIME TO EXPLAIN ANY QUESTIONS THAT I HAD HER STAFF WENDY WAS VERY VERY POLITE I LOVED IT I WILL HAVE HER AS MY DOCTOR

April 18th, 2017