A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahlla Dolle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahlla Dolle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolle graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dolle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahlla Dolle MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nahlla Dolle practice?
- Dr. Nahlla Dolle has 1 office location.
Dr. Nahlla Dolle practices Internal Medicine near Corona, CA.
See Corona Internists.